- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - a quick note - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It has been brought to my attention that my mobile blog has not been very noticable. As a result I have decided to place this link to help those of you that did not know about it. I also have it listed in my blogger profile and to the right under "My other Blogs."
Thanks for reading. ~James

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - thank you - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Monday, February 19, 2007

Got to love SUDOKU

Thanks to Eric I came across a funny....


XKCD by Randall Munroe



For those of you who have never had the opportunity
to play, by all means please click the link Web SuDoKu
and if you have played and are bored of the basic
and not feeling challenged enough try the EVIL puzzle
it is sure to take more than 10 min.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Nice, Jimmy, Nice.

james - jimmy said...

thanks... do you sudoku??

I have found a book. Mensa-Sudoku its good on the road but needed more of a challenge, so I will print some from the site occasionaly.

Jen said...

believe it or not, no sudoku for Jen yet. not sure why I haven't picked up the craft, since I love math and science. I'll have to give it a shot. thanks for the info.