- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - a quick note - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It has been brought to my attention that my mobile blog has not been very noticable. As a result I have decided to place this link to help those of you that did not know about it. I also have it listed in my blogger profile and to the right under "My other Blogs."
Thanks for reading. ~James

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - thank you - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Thanks for the good times!



Went to a Superbowl Party! I don't care a thing about football really, but had such a good time hanging with friends. Laughing, kickin' back, having a cold one, how about that "You Tube video"?? That was some funny stuff. Makes me laugh just thinking about it now. Sorry for the sick kids but Emily is Queen and did a fantastic job so there were no worries.
Buffi had the score dialed in with a 30 - 17 win to the Colts. Not a bad prediction as it turned out.
Just a thank you to the host and the other guest who made the evening a big hit.
Oh and I guess it was a good game they tell me (I didn't watch much.)

8 comments:

Sydney said...

Football, there was football on?! Funny, I don't remember it...ha... the socializing sucked me in... Bears didn't win?!?! I was actually routing for them...sad!

sxandon said...

Jaaaaaaaaaames!!!!! (Scottish accent)
Right then - welcome to the blogging world me lad.

C.A. said...

Yo Bro-
How did you get your blog to look so cool? I like it!
Isn't the blog world hilarious?
I can't believe you put my blog on there. It's like One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest on D Street.. ha ha ha ha ha
Anyhoo, I look forward to more posts from you and Syd!!

james - jimmy said...

havin' fun with the blogs. i have found some cool stuff for blogs like the music (on the right side) found the counter info (at bottom) anyhow just like to play around and see if i can make my blog like me. CGA is that Cuckoo's Nest comment a reference to my sanity?? haha

Jen said...

When I told Jeremy that you had a post about Super Bowl he says and I quote "James doesn't watch football-what?" Then proceeded to laugh as he read you were in it for the cold ones. Love it. Jen (and Jer who doesn't partake in blogging yet)

C.A. said...

No, no your sanity is intact... of mine I am not so sure. ha ha

Anonymous said...

GO BEARS!!! I was also in it for the social time and beverages!!!

Anonymous said...

you tube rocks