- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - a quick note - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It has been brought to my attention that my mobile blog has not been very noticable. As a result I have decided to place this link to help those of you that did not know about it. I also have it listed in my blogger profile and to the right under "My other Blogs."
Thanks for reading. ~James

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - thank you - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Friday, February 23, 2007

Go Go Globetrotters

Got tickets to the Harlem Globetrotters.

I am totally excited about seeing them again. I saw them once??? or maybe twice as a kid and have wanted to go again many times. So when I saw that they were coming to P-Town I was not going to let it pass by again. I had intended on surprising Syd and yet somehow ended up telling her about it one night. Good thing I did, she was excited, I got excited and looked up when they were playing.... this Saturday the 24th???? NO that's not enough time... I checked the tickets there were still some good seats, I made the arrangements and it was done we have tickets to the 7:30 game and it's going to be a blast. Check the MOBLOG for pictures.

2 comments:

Jen said...

This is not happening...
You and Syd are not going to see the globetrotters...

Jen said...

Jimmy...

I am desperate for a bloggy of thought from you. I can only pounce upon Sydney's blog so much, I must have other Marlette options..PLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEE!