- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - a quick note - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It has been brought to my attention that my mobile blog has not been very noticable. As a result I have decided to place this link to help those of you that did not know about it. I also have it listed in my blogger profile and to the right under "My other Blogs."
Thanks for reading. ~James

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - thank you - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Celebrity Look-alikes

Thanks to paul I came accross this site that lets you put in a picture and see what celebrity you look like so here you go (click picture for larger view)


this thing stinkin cracked me up ... I most look like Kathy Bates? I mean come on seriously at least the Xzibit match was along the same lines. I think. Anyhow after reading pauls post and seeing who he was matched up with I had to give it a go. Maybe just a different smile and haircut and I could look like Don Johnson
If you have not done so, give it a try yourself @ myheritage.com


8 comments:

Sydney said...

Um, did not marry you b/c you resembled Kathy Bates...wow! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hiliarious James! Whatz up? I am going to try it out and see who they say for me- I'll let you know.
Charlene

Anonymous said...

james the crazy thing is that Jim carrey was on mine too! also the first picture that came up was harry prince of whales.
charlene

james - jimmy said...

Char,

Thats so funny. We had a blast here at home putting everyone's pictures in and seeing who we all look like. It was a good time.

Jen said...

James!!

That is hysterical. Perhaps a different picture of you would remove the Kathy Bates image...you look like you're about to wack all of our feeties with a sledge hammer!!

Jenjen

Paul said...

The really funny thing is, I was just saying to someone the other day, "You know James...he's that guy that looks like a cross between Kathy Bates, Ruben Studdard, and Christian Slater."

Now I have proof.

Anonymous said...

LOL- I can totally see the resemblance to xzibit!!! :) you are a handsome stud bottom line!

Jen said...

Paul Lopez, you just make me laugh.

Jimmy, I'm still laughing at the Kathy Bates thing.