- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - a quick note - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It has been brought to my attention that my mobile blog has not been very noticable. As a result I have decided to place this link to help those of you that did not know about it. I also have it listed in my blogger profile and to the right under "My other Blogs."
Thanks for reading. ~James

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - thank you - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Do you Wii?

ok so I have one and I just have to say it is a blast. Syd and I mostly play tennis, as we can play as a mixed doubles team.

I have been trying to add friends to my address book and thought I would give a little shout to those of you that have a wii ... if you don't have an account it's great fun no cost you can get mii's from all over the world. If you just want to add my Wii you can comment here or email me your Wii address and I will add you to mine. See ya.


No comments: