- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - a quick note - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It has been brought to my attention that my mobile blog has not been very noticable. As a result I have decided to place this link to help those of you that did not know about it. I also have it listed in my blogger profile and to the right under "My other Blogs."
Thanks for reading. ~James

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - thank you - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Monday, April 30, 2007

New Logo . . . Not much else

So I have a new and improved logo design




Minor changes, I know but just enough to make it what I was wanting.
Other than that not much new in the world of jimmy...
see ya.
Oh just remembered i have a new phone number and dont want to post it here so if you don't have it already email me and I will get it to you.
James

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dig the new logo. how was the drive to colorado? how is the truck? are you working in portland now? -sis

Anonymous said...

Slim,

I was just checking in on some blogs, and saw your post. Nice logo, but I think you should add the picture of you with the beard...ok maybe not, but I do think that beard is better than I could do. Hey give me a call or email me so i can get your new #. Late.
-s